Don't miss the biggest summertime snowboard event in the world and biggest kickoff to the winter season!
September 27, 2014 will be the 11th Annual Hot Dawgz and Hand Rails snowboard competition with 40 top pros competing for fifteen grand. There will be dozens of brands set up in booth city, enter to win great stuff in contests, check out the scene at the Beach Bar, and buy your winter 2013-14 season pass at a Screamin' Deal, this will be the very last day to get the best price of the year. The Bear Mountain season pass office will be open on that day only from 9 a.m.- 6 p.m. (To get this deal you must purchase onsite only.)
Here's more info on the event and day of activities:
- Snowboard competition featuring forty of the top jibbers in snowboarding
- Judges will include Bear Team riders
- 140 tons of man-made snow
- Red Bull Plaza will have brand new features, including a brand new entrance to the plaza, new features on the city center, & new features on the creeper ledge! These features will be available for you to ride in the RedBull Plaza this winter.
- Discounts on season passes- Season Pass office open 9 a.m.- 6 p.m.
- Vendor Booth City open by 11 a.m.- offering games and tons of giveaways.
- BBQ on the 13,000 square foot deck, Hot Dog eating contest, Full Bar (21 & older)
- DJ will be playing all day and giveaways
- Competition starts at 2 p.m.