A Big Bear Valentine’s Day Getaway!
Big Bear is a magical place this time of year, making it the perfect destination spot for your Valentine's Day weekend.
What could be more appealing than a romantic getaway for two in Big Bear this Valentine's Day? Every year, couples escape to our little mountain town to enjoy the peacefulness of nature and wide variety of activities. Plan an enchanting getaway today!
Couples Activities for Valentines Day
Most of Big Bear's paid activities operate year-round. However, if you're looking for something a bit more low key, try some of these ideas:
- Go for a winter hike! Pack a thermos of hot cocoa, and if creativity strikes, heart shaped marshmallows.
- Warm up and get cozy by the fireplace in your Big Bear cabin or lodge! Enjoy an old movie or favorite board game to relax.
- Take a stroll (or horse-drawn carriage ride!) around The Village! Stop into Barrel 33 for an evening of wine tasting.
- Enjoy a few laps on the slopes and take advantage of Lift & Lodging Packages.
- If conditions allow, explore the winter forest on snowshoes!
- Book a couples massage with Mountain Mobile Massage Valentine's Massage Package! Your 60-minute side-by-side massage includes rose petals, chocolates, chocolate or champagne rose Body Butter, and a special gift. Prices start at $259 at our location, or $299 if we travel to your cabin/hotel. Call or text 909-800-8103.
Looking to gift instead? Certificates are available for purchase.
A Valentine's Dinner For Two
Big Bear is a hub for ethnic cuisines, American faves, and pub food! Find the perfect sit-down eatery to celebrate you and your boo, or take it somewhere a bit more remote:
- Pack a small picnic to enjoy in one of Big Bear's many parks
- Visit one of Big Bear Lake's shoreline picnic grounds and take in the view while you cheers with a cold one.
- Order take-away from one of Big Bear's delicious restaurants and enjoy a Netflix & Dinner date!
Find the Perfect Spot for Your Getaway
If you're looking for an authentic cabin experience, you're in luck! Many of Big Bear's property management companies and private home owners offer some pretty cute (and affordable!) getaways.
If full-service is more your style, you can choose from a variety of traditional lodges and hotels. Search & book places to stay here.
Loving Gifts For Your Valentine
Find something special when you shop The Village:
- Find handmade stained glass and other artist works and unique Big Bear gifts at The Art Garden.
- Browse singing bowls, salt lamps, candles, crystals, and more to promote a healthy flow of energy at Earth's Elements.
- Brown Bear Gift Shop features the cutest and most Big Bear-ian gifts to give to your special someone as a memorable keepsake.
- Find homemade jellies, honeys, and teas and browse handcrafted goods at Mountain Witch Tea Co.