Annual 4th of July Rotary BBQ
Best View, Best Location
For more than 40 years, the Rotary Club of Big Bear Lake has hosted the Annual July 4 BBQ in conjunction with the Marina Resort on their beautiful shoreline. This event features amazing food prepared by the Barnstorm Cafe and Nottinghams Tavern and is the preferred location due to its outstanding view of the fireworks show, proximity to the village and the ability to leave and re-enter. Don't miss this fun celebratory event that's been an annual tradition for many valley families and visitors.
NOTE: Please bring your own lawn chair and blanket (except for Reserved and VIP seating)
- $20 - NEW this year, a Children's Ticket (12 and under) includes entry, regular hot dog & games.
- $27 - Includes entry and a scrumptious meal: A special Hot Dog OR Notties Buger OR Tri-Tip (NEW) from Nottinghams
- $34 - Includes entry and a special meal: BBQ Ribs (NEW) or Chicken prepared by Barnstorm Cafe
- $54 - Includes entry, Reserved Seating (chairs provided) and your choice of a hot dog, Notties Buger, Tri-tip sandwich, BBQ Ribs or Chicken meal
- $100 VIP - Includes entry, Premium Reserved Seating with a spectacular view, table, and your choice of a hot dog, Notties Burger, Tri-tip sandwich, BBQ Ribs or Chicken meal. Each VIP ticket receives two free drink tickets and access to a private dessert table.
- NOTE: All meals include two side dishes and a soft drink.
Click below to purchase
Dinner Service: 4:30pm - 7:30pm
Fireworks Show: Begins at dark, around 9:00pm
All the above dinner tickets include entertainment by DJ Jon Vonesh, midway games for the kids, and access to the Rotary Club's Hydration Station featuring beer and wine. Extra soft drinks and water can be purchased from our high school Interact Club.
Tickets are limited! Please buy your tickets early. Attendees are also reminded that no ice chests will be permitted in the viewing area and no outside alcohol, no outside food, and no pets please. There will be a security check at the entrance.
Big Bear's annual July 4th celebration features spectacular fireworks show put on by the Rotary Club of Big Bear Lake and underwritten by the City of Big Bear Lake and with donations from many local businesses and public donations.