Music in The Mountains
Stay tuned for 2024 event info.
The Southern California Mountains Foundation invites you to the Music in the Mountains concert series this summer in Big Bear Lake. The 5-show event wows with a wonderful line-up of the best classic rock and country tribute bands playing nationally.
Take a seat under the stars at the Big Bear Discovery Center Amphitheater and enjoy the best in country, classic and contemporary rock, 7,000 feet above Southern California!
Tickets & Passes:
- General Admission: Seating for general admission is open on a first-come, first-served basis. Bring your own chairs or blankets.
- Premium Seats: Premium seating includes unassigned bench seating.
- SCMF Membership Benefits: Members have early seat access from 12pm to 3pm.
- Parking and ticket gates open at 5:30 PM
- Welcome and opening bands begin at 6:30 PM
- Intermission at 7:30 PM
- Main talent scheduled for 8 PM - 9:30 PM
- Food and bar services including beer wine and cocktails open from 5:30 PM - 9 PM.
- Free shuttle runs from 5 PM - 10 PM between the Discovery Center and parking at Meadows Edge Picnic Area parking lot.
Music in the Mountains is the largest fundraiser for the Southern California Mountains Foundation - a 501(c)3 nonprofit; Tax ID 33-0556414. A ticket to this outdoor summer concert series does more than get you into a great show; it protects your public lands. Proceeds go directly toward SCMF's six powerful conservation, recreation, and education programs to help bring harmony to the health and sustainability of the mountains you love. Thank you for your support!
Please email email@example.com or call 909-382-2790 with any questions.