WANT TO GET THE KIDS OUTDOORS?
LIVE IT. UP. in Big Bear Lake! That's
right - kids who get outdoors in Big Bear win big prizes! View the list of winter 2012/2013 prize winners.
Outdoor Fun Spots
and collect stamps in your adventure stamp booklet. Each
stamp is worth fun prizes and the more you collect...the more you win!
can win a grand prize trip for four that includes two nights lodging, ski lift
tickets, dinner, snow play passes, concert tickets and more. Or win a new bike,
a new snowboard, Zipline tickets or a season pass to Bear Mountain and Snow
See List of Prizes.
1. First pick up your official adventure stamp passport at the Big Bear Visitor Center
2. Then get outside to ride a mountain bike, hike the
trails, take a canoe tour, ride a wakeboard, paddle on the lake on a kayak, canoe
or stand up paddleboard in the spring, summer and fall and or ride a snowboard, ski the slopes, go inner tubing or take a snowshoe tour during the winter months.
3. Collect Stamps at Outdoor Fun Spots & Win
Prizes - It's that simple!
Here's How to Play.
WINNERS FOR THE 2012/ 2013 (FALL & WINTER) KIDS. GET OUTDOORS. WIN. CONTEST
Gavin Beck of San Diego is the GRAND PRIZE WINNER, which includes...
- 2-night lodging accommodations for four people at Shore Acres Lodge
- four lift tickets for the 2013/2014 winter season at Big Bear Mountain Resorts (Snow Summit & Bear Mountain)
- four ski or snowboard rentals; four snow play passes at Alpine Slide at Magic Mountain
- four passes for Miss Liberty Tour Boat
- $50 dining gift certificate at Nottinghams Restaurant
- four season passes with parking to Big Bear Discovery Center’s 2013 Summer Concert Series.
Other prize winners are...
- Arianna Campbell of Hemet who won a season pass to Big Bear Mountain Resorts for the 2013/2014 season
- Ryan Shay of Huntington Beach won a new snowboard courtesy of Blauer’s Board Shop
- Aidan Mora of Ojai won a fishing trip for four courtesy of Big Bear Fishing Adventures;
- William Deprez of Upland won a two-hour pontoon boat rental courtesy of Big Bear Marina
- Ember Robinson of Oceanside won four Big Bear Discovery Center tour passes
- Violet Salinas of Apple Valley won four passes to Miss Liberty Tour Boat
- Arianna Marquez of Palmdale won four passes to Big Bear Pirate Ship
- Drew Herd of Sugarloaf won four all-access passes to Big Bear Funplex;
- Megan Deprez of Upland won a two-hour canoe rental for two at Captain John’s Marina and Fawn Harbor.