WANT TO GET THE KIDS OUTDOORS?
LIVE IT. UP. in Big Bear Lake! That's
right - kids who get outdoors in Big Bear win big prizes! View the list of summer 2013 prize winners.
Outdoor Fun Spots
and collect stamps in your adventure stamp booklet. Each
stamp is worth fun prizes and the more you collect...the more you win!
can win a grand prize trip for four that includes two nights lodging, ski lift
tickets, dinner, snow play passes, concert tickets and more. Or win a new bike,
a new snowboard, Zipline tickets or a season pass to Bear Mountain and Snow
See List of Prizes.
1. First pick up your official adventure stamp passport at the Big Bear Visitor Center
2. Then get outside to ride a mountain bike, hike the
trails, take a canoe tour, ride a wakeboard, paddle on the lake on a kayak, canoe
or stand up paddleboard in the spring, summer and fall and or ride a snowboard, ski the slopes, go inner tubing or take a snowshoe tour during the winter months.
3. Collect Stamps at Outdoor Fun Spots & Win
Prizes - It's that simple!
Here's How to Play.
4. Turn in your Passport with 3 stamps by Friday, September 20, 2013 at Big Bear Visitor Center, 630 Bartlett Road or at the Alpine Slide at Magic Mountin, 800 Wildrose Lane or mail it to PO Box 1936, Big Bear Lake, CA 92315 to be entered to win 1 of 10 great prizes, including an all inclusive grand prize trip to Big Bear!
WINNERS FOR THE 2013 (SUMMER) KIDS. GET OUTDOORS. WIN. CONTEST
Kris Klemm of Ridgefield, Conn. is the GRAND PRIZE WINNER, which includes...
- (1) 2-night lodging accommodations for up to 4 people courtesy of Big Bear Vacations
- (1) 2-hour fishing charter for up to four people with Cantrell Guide Service
- 4) waterslide passes at Alpine Slide at Magic Mountain
- (4) passes for Big Bear Pirate Ship
- (1) $50 dining gift certificate at Dynasty Restaurant
- (4) season passes with parking to Big Bear Discovery Center’s 2014 Summer Concert Series
Other prize winners are...
- Alayna Arriquive of Brawley won four zipline passes courtesy of Action Zipline Tours
- Jacob Dawson of Big Bear City won a new mountain bike courtesy of Bear Valley Bikes
- Luke Collins of Valley Center won four inner tubing passes at Alpine Slide at Magic Mountain
- Garret Tully of Calimesa won a two-hour pontoon boat rental courtesy of Holloways Marina
- Alexis Hollars of San Diego won four Big Bear Discovery Center tour passes
- Tyler Brabant of Thousand Oaks won four passes to Miss Liberty Tour Boat
- Zachary Bingham of San Marcos won four passes to Big Bear Pirate Ship
- Devin Jesus of Pasadena won a two-hour canoe rental for two at Captain John’s Marina and Fawn Harbor
- Hunter Delgado of Riverside won two Wakeboard Cable Park passes courtesy of Designated Wakeboards.
WINNERS FOR THE 2012/ 2013 (FALL & WINTER) KIDS. GET OUTDOORS. WIN. CONTEST
Gavin Beck of San Diego is the GRAND PRIZE WINNER, which includes...
- 2-night lodging accommodations for four people at Shore Acres Lodge
- four lift tickets for the 2013/2014 winter season at Big Bear Mountain Resorts (Snow Summit & Bear Mountain)
- four ski or snowboard rentals; four snow play passes at Alpine Slide at Magic Mountain
- four passes for Miss Liberty Tour Boat
- $50 dining gift certificate at Nottinghams Restaurant
- four season passes with parking to Big Bear Discovery Center’s 2013 Summer Concert Series.
Other prize winners are...
- Arianna Campbell of Hemet who won a season pass to Big Bear Mountain Resorts for the 2013/2014 season
- Ryan Shay of Huntington Beach won a new snowboard courtesy of Blauer’s Board Shop
- Aidan Mora of Ojai won a fishing trip for four courtesy of Big Bear Fishing Adventures;
- William Deprez of Upland won a two-hour pontoon boat rental courtesy of Big Bear Marina
- Ember Robinson of Oceanside won four Big Bear Discovery Center tour passes
- Violet Salinas of Apple Valley won four passes to Miss Liberty Tour Boat
- Arianna Marquez of Palmdale won four passes to Big Bear Pirate Ship
- Drew Herd of Sugarloaf won four all-access passes to Big Bear Funplex;
- Megan Deprez of Upland won a two-hour canoe rental for two at Captain John’s Marina and Fawn Harbor.