Chili Cook-Off - July 13
Our 2019 Chili Cook-Off is an ICS-world qualifier event with 40+ competing chefs!
630 Bartlett in The Village
Saturday, July 13th 11am to 5pm (Tastings close at 3pm)
TASTING KITS & LIVE MUSIC!
KIDS LAND & AN ADULT CHILL GARDEN!
Entertainment for ALL Ages
- ICS-Sanctioned World Qualifier Competition with 40+ cooks competing for over $4,900 Prize Purse and a People’s Choice Competition with a $500 Grand Prize. Tasting Kits available to the public.
- Craft Beer, Wine & Cocktail Garden
- Live Music
- Kids Land
- Artisan Marketplace and Food Vendors
Great Music Line-Up
- Doo Wah Riders @ 12 Noon
- Born Country @ 2:15pm
- South of Santa Fe @ 4:15pm
Kids Land Fun!
- Petting Zoo hosted by Bear Valley Farms
- Craft table
- And more!
- Traditional Red Chili: 1st-$1500; 2nd-750; 3rd-250
- Chili Verde: 1st-500; 2nd-250; 3rd-150
- Veggie Chili: 1st-500; 2nd-250; 3rd-150
- Youth Red Chili: 1st-250; 2nd-125; 3rd-75
- People’s Choice: Winner-500
- Bear Valley Chili Master: Winner-100
The Bear Valley Chili Master will win the coveted traveling trophy & bragging rights! Eligible to all residents and businesses within 92314, 92315, 92333 and 92386.