Family Friendly Restaurants In Big Bear
When dining out is a family affair, the right spot is an important decision. We've got Big Bear's best family friendly grub hubs here for you to check out:
- For the most important meal of the day (Hint: it's breakfast!) head over to Old Country Inn or Country Kitchen. Kids will enjoy breakfast favorites like French toast and pancakes while grownups can enjoy Mexican inspired dishes and hearty plates.
- Watch the planes take off and land as you chow down at The Barnstorm Restaurant located at the Big Bear City Airport.
- Make eating part of the fun. The Bowling Barn offers pizza, hot dogs, and more while you bowl and play arcade games with family and friends. Grownups can also slip into Ally Oops Sports Bar for a cocktail.
- Head to Amangela's for refreshing smoothies, bagels, and sandwiches. Adults can even enjoy alcoholic beverages in this popular deli.
- The Bone Yard located in The Village is a family restaurant featuring everything from pizza, burgers, and sandwiches to salads, seafood, and smoked meats.
- Mexican favorite plates are served fresh daily at Hacienda Bar & Grill. This family-owned establishment invites families to enjoy the friendly atmosphere and good eats.
- Big Bear Bar & Grill is welcoming to all patrons and features an outdoor area for customers with pooches in tow.
- Located inside the Big Bear Convention Center, Wyatt's Bar & Grill is open Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays with country music and dancing.