What's Open For Lodging?
Vacation Rentals will be operating at limited occupation capacity.
As new lodging facilities become available, they will be updated here.
As of May 15, San Bernardino County has permitted short-term rentals to open for immediate household.
Bed & Breakfast - Closed at this time.
Resort Cabin Lodging - Please contact lodging companies for info on their operations.
Search Resort Cabin Lodging
Please contact lodging companies or private owner for info on their operations!
Search Private Homes & Cabins
Search Rental by Owner
Search Condos & Townhomes
Closed at this time.
Search RV Sites:
Developed and remote camping - including Yellow Post sites - are open. Regular 14 day maximum applies per site. You must carry a Campfire Permit and abide by any road closures. Find statuses on San Bernardino campsites and statuses on forest road closures
The following developed recreation sites are open as of May 22:
• Barton Flats Campground
• Big Pine Flat Family Campground
• Crab Flats Family Campground
• Dogwood Family Campground
• Green Valley Family Campground
• Hanna Flat Family Campground
• Heart Bar Family Campground
• Holcomb Valley Campground
• Jenks Lake Day Use Area
• North Shore Campground
• Pineknot Family Campground
• San Gorgonio Family Campground
• Serrano Campground
• South Fork Family Campground
• Wildhorse Equestrian Campground
1. Reservations can be made through recreation.gov except for Big Pine Family, Holcomb Big and South Fork, which are first-come, first-serve only.
2. Double sites at campgrounds are limited to 10 people maximum during this time.
3. Shower facilities, which are located at Barton Flats, Dogwood, San Gorgonio, Serrano and Wildhorse campgrounds, are not available at this time.
Whenever possible, please recreate locally. Visitors should practice self-sufficiency when visiting national forests and come prepared with all the essentials needed for a day trip, including food, emergency supplies, and the ability to pack-out trash. Remember to recreate responsibly by keeping the following in mind:
• Maintaining at least six feet distancing from others
• Do not gather in groups and please follow the latest guidance from officials
• Communicate with others as you pass. Alert trail users of your presence and step aside to let others pass
• Pack out your trash and leave with everything you bring in and use.
Some services may not be available, so please plan accordingly.
For more information, please visit the San Bernardino National Forest website at www.fs.usda.gov/sbnf Facebook www.facebook.com/SanBernardino... and Twitter www.twitter.com/SanBernardinoN... available at this time.