Hall Family May Trout Classic
The mission of the Hall Family May Trout Classic is to continue promoting Big Bear Lake as a premier fishery for large trout. This premier fishery depends on a constant replenishment of fish.
The funds derived from this tournament enable us to plant trophy size trout and provide an improved angling experience for this and future generations.
Registration: Register now through May 19th. Entries received before May 1 will receive a coupon for 10% off your entire purchase at the Rancho Cucamonga Bass Pro Shops!
- Derby Hours: Saturday, May 20 from 6 am to 6 pm & Sunday, May 21 from 6 am to 2 pm.
- Award Ceremony: At the Big Bear Lake Convention Center from 3-5pm
- $8,000 in Prizes
- Trophy Size Trout Stocked
- Great Family Fun - Kids Under 16 FREE (with paid adult)
- Trophies, Drawings, and Prizes!
- Phone: 909-866-5796