Big Bear Mountain Resort is open for the season! Snow Summit will be operating daily and Bear Mountain will be re-opening on Friday, December 2nd.
Winter has finally arrived in Big Bear Lake just in time for the holidays! Big Bear Mountain Resort is Southern California's premier destination for skiing and snowboarding. Big Bear Mountain Resort offers two distinct mountains to suit your style of recreation, all at a single rate! Together, the two mountains offer more than 436 developed acres, 26 lifts, four high-speed chairs, 1,800 vertical feet, and more than 200 park features.
Bear Mountain Information
- Bear Mtn will be closed November 28th-December 1st and will re-open Friday, December 2nd
- All Bear Only Passes will be honored at Snow Summit (open daily) during this period.
Open 30 minutes before chair operations. Closes 30 minutes after chair operations close.
- Big Bear Sports
- Guest Services
- Ticket Windows
- Locker Room
- Bear Rentals
Bear Mountain offers Beginner Group Lessons, Private Lessons, and Children's Packages. All lesson packages are available in Bear Rentals or the Ticket Windows. More Info
Additional outlets may open
- Jibber Java (Coffee and Breakfast)
- BBQ in the Park
Snow Summit Information
- Full-Day Session: Monday-Friday: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Weekends & Holidays: 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Half-Day Session: Daily: 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Sky Chair Operations (Chair 2): 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. $15.00 round trip ticket. Children 12 and under ride for free with paying adult.
- Guest Services/Season Passes: 9:30 am to 4:00 pm
- Big Bear Sports: 9:30 am to 4:00 pm
- Climbing Wall: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm (Weather permitting)
- Grizzly Ridge Tube Park: CLOSED
Additional outlets may open.
- Ironwood Coffee: Open 9:30 am to 4:00 pm
Do some turns under the stars during one of Snow Summit's Night Sessions. With Upper Miracle Mile, Summit Run, and Westridge Park open for both skiers and snowboarders, there's plenty of fun to go around.
Dates for 2016/17 Night Sessions
- December 10, 23-31
- January 1-7, 14, 15, 20, 21, 28
- February 4, 11, 18, 19, 25
- March 4, 11